Saturday, February 2, 2008

It has already been a year?

This blog has just passed its one year mark! I can't believe it is a year already and I have less than 12 entries in this blog! Well, I was away quite often last year, for post-doc interviews and for famliy stuff back in Hong Kong. Not to mention I am writing my thesis (almost done!) all the time so whenever I have a chance to take a break, I force myself from the computer and get some fresh air. Anyway, I think after some experimentation with Chinese, I am going to stick with English for this blog. It is just easier and faster. I feel a bit ashamed by this because I really want to write in my first language. Until I get myself a good chinese input software I will continue to write in Chinese.

Another thing I have been thinking about is, should I advertise my blog more openly? Right now I think no one is reading this so my blog is almost like my own diary. Diary in this age seems a bit silly (I doubt if anyone is keeping a diary now, at least people at my age). I don't want to give myself any pressure-if someone else is reading this I may be panicking about grammar, content, update more often, etc. So I guess I will just let things go by their own course, and if someone else is reading this, so be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment