Friday, February 6, 2009

Leonard Cohen

閒談間,有歐洲來的同事問到加國有何出色的歌手,不知如何當時腦內便響起了這位仁兄的聲音。
聽說他最近投資失敗(海嘯之前),也好像被人騙財之類,所以上年開演唱會撲水。他這也老老實實承認了的。其實也沒有甚麼大不了,我倒欣賞他的直接老實。起碼他沒有說什麼「捨不得他的FANS」之類的肉麻說話。

Leonard Cohen: Ain't no cure for love



I loved you for a long, long time
I know this love is real
It don't matter how it all went wrong
That don't change the way I feel
And I can't believe that time's
Gonna heal this wound I'm speaking of
There ain't no cure,There ain't no cure,
There ain't no cure for love.

I'm aching for you baby
I can't pretend I'm not
I need to see you naked
In your body and your thought
I've got you like a habit
And I'll never get enough
There ain't no cure, There ain't no cure,
There ain't no cure for love

There ain't no cure for love
There ain't no cure for love
All the rocket ships are climbing through the sky
The holy books are open wide
The doctors working day and night
But they'll never ever find that cure for love
There ain't no drink no drug
(ah tell them, angels)
There's nothing pure enough to be a cure for love

I see you in the subway and I see you on the bus
I see you lying down with me, I see you waking up
I see your hand, I see your hair
Your bracelets and your brush
And I call to you, I call to you
But I don't call soft enough
There ain't no cure, There ain't no cure,
There ain't no cure for love

I walked into this empty church I had no place else to go
When the sweetest voice I ever heard, whispered to my soul
I don't need to be forgiven for loving you so much
It's written in the scriptures
It's written there in blood
I even heard the angels declare it from above
There ain't no cure,
There ain't no cure,
There ain't no cure for love

There ain't no cure for love
There ain't no cure for love
All the rocket ships are climbing through the sky
The holy books are open wide
The doctors working day and night
But they'll never ever find that cure,
That cure for love

8 comments:

  1. famous blue raincoat !!!!!
    (jennifer warnes version !!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. famous blue raincoat !!!!!
    (jennifer warnes version !!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

    點解唔可以用名留言ka
    by篤篤燦

    ReplyDelete
  3. 卡臣 said...
    型呀!

    的確好型。而家老左都仲好型。唔喺好似謝X個種騎呢唔認老肉肉酸酸個亭。

    督撐,我都想post famous blue raincoat,不過講婚外情,元宵節將近,唔喺咁好掛。

    login有問題?有時blogger神神哋。我都試過。

    ReplyDelete
  4. 我張famous blue raincoat唔見左ar , 陰功 !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 陰功囉!好難買得番。喺唔喺借咗比人忘記羅番?我有好多都喺咁唔見。

    ReplyDelete
  6. 係借左比人, 不過唔記得借左俾邊個....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tag U:

    20 things I can think of within 5 minutes using my first name's initial.


    Rules:
    It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag twenty people.
    Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real...nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.

    1. What is your name : Betty

    2. A four Letter Word : Best

    3. A boy's Name : Bryan

    4. A girl's Name : Bessie

    5. An occupation : Bartender

    6. A color : Brown

    7. Something you'll wear : Bra

    8. Something you'll do : Bullshit

    9. A food : Bread

    10. Something found in the bathroom : Baby oil

    11. A place : Berlin

    12. A reason for being late : Bath

    13. Something you'd shout : Better fuck off

    14. A movie title : Beauty and the Beast

    15. Something you drink : Bloodymary

    16. A musical group : Beyond

    17. An animal : Bird

    18. A street name : Baker street

    19. A type of car : Benz

    20. The title of a song : Because I love you

    ReplyDelete